Wednesday 13 April 2011

PANIC ATTACK!

Yeah so I had a small/minor panic attack as I stupidly was talking to others about their FMP's and thought to myself that maybe I was doing enough work, although to me I have been working pretty much everyday on my project for the last couple of months, I realise that the first 6 weeks or so was mainly research and maybe up until the very end of Feb beginning of March I was mainly doing all the planning and organising of my shoots. but anyway I frightened myself, I spoke to my tutor about this a she didn't say yes or no but she just called me silly! so I hope that means that I have done enough, she did however advise me to do another shoot just to add to the film and to show a wider range of my skills, so I shall be re introducing my idea of body painting, but only I shall not be using my original idea of James Bond, I am now thinking of putting the model into a painting or picture, which I realise has been done a lot but it really does show skill, so this is what I shall be planning to do in the couple of days.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment