Wednesday 13 April 2011

Feed Back

So had my tutors look at the first edition of my film, they didn't hate but I wouldn't say that they loved it either and to be fair I new that there was something missing as I didn't love love love it, like I did with the Tatty Devine, at first I thought maybe it was because it was my second film so it wasn't as exciting to watch as the first time, but then I knew something was missing when my friends said it was lovely and ok, which meant that my feelings were right and that I need to have a rethink. I knew that I wasn't happy with the music and after watching more YouTube reels I have decided to sod the royalty issue and use the song I want or that will work well and if I get a letter asking me to remove it then I will. My tutors also disliked the music, so it is defiantly going to be changed, now to just find my song!
Also the feed back was that I needed to streamline the video as it was too busy, I'm not quite sure what was meant by "streamline" but I'm going on the basis of simplifying and having less movement in my still images, and also removing clips that don't have a reference point and I was told to add more clips of me doing the makeup, which I really don't want to do as I hate seeing myself on camera but if that is what is needed then it has to be done, I think it does help to show my skills off and sell me as a product.

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment