Wednesday 13 April 2011

First Edition.

So the first edition of the film is complete it took longer than we thought as I had a issue with the music, I was desperate to find a song that was royalty free so that I wouldn't have any issue but after trawling through hundreds of websites and songs I couldn't find one that I liked enough to use, final my editor Jonathan Boxall introduced me one of his friends who create basic beats, we found that would suit and that wasn't too loud or quick.

Jon did everything I ask him to do and the editing was perfect and he really put up with a lot, as I asked a lot from him, the good thing is that we're very good friends so he's used to it. the only thing he asked was that I keep him is skittles and fruit pastels.

working hard!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment