Saturday 26 March 2011

The Butterfly Shoot.

Thursday the 24th of March- so I get up at 8, as I have to be ready to pick up my beautiful model from the train station at 9am, I'd be clever the night before an set everything up ready to go in the morning, so all my hair stuff was sorted and the makeup was at hand, I'd even moved the TV in my room round for her to watch whilst I work on the hair style.
9am I head down to the station to pick Milly (model) up, then we head back to my house to get one with the makeup and hair, whilst we watch a bit of Jezza K!  heres a peak at what Milly looks like


11am the rest of the gang turn up- James the amazing photographer, Tilly the wonderful stylist and Milly extemely talented film maker and house mate! lucky me!
We all packed up the car and make our way to a location called Fursey Gardens  which my teacher Sue Maidstone had mentioned to me, and I had then called that day, Ms Spencer of the gardens was so helpful and I was surprised at how easily they said yes, I was excepting to have to do some convincing but none was needed.
The journey only took like 25 minutes and it was really easy to find (thanks to sat nav!) once we got there I ran in and introduced myself and offered to pay a donation towards the gardens as it is a charity, which they weren't expecting, its was only £20 as I am running very low on the cash front, and yeah once that was all done they basically let us run free. We got so so lucky on the weather front, if anything it was a little too sunny as Milly the model couldn't open her eyes wide in certain locations, tee hee.

Here are my behind the scene pictures that I took over the course of the day and also a sneak peak into the final images, I was really proud of this shoot, but I think its mainly to do with having a great team of people to work with-






















X

1 comment: