Sunday 20 March 2011

Busy Busy Bee!

Been a crazy couple of weeks,
I have been so busy with other people shoots that my work kinda feel off the radar, my own fault as I can't say no! but I've had to get mean a start to turn people down, as it was to the point where I was double booking myself! so just say no.

But I am pleased to say that my first shoot was on Saturday the 19th (yesterday) and it went well I think, I was actually a lot calmer than anyone could believe, it just shows that if you plan plan plan, it cant really go wrong. We had a pretty big team which was cool, altogether there were 7 of us- 2 photographers Danielle- my head photographer, Alysha- second photographer and assistant, Joe- camera man, Keiron- head dress maker, assistant and star helper, Chloe- assistant (my rock) and of course the beautiful Kimmi- the model.

My day started with me getting up 7 (after about 5 and a half hours sleep) getting ready I then checked the car over just to make sure it was clean, tidy, oil, water and all that jazz, I then nipped to the shop to get a bunch of flowers for the shoot, so lucky actually as they only had yellow and orange mixed flowers so perfect for me! I then sat naved my way over the Kimmi's place to get her, and brought her back to mine to start on the makeup and hair whilst we watched Dick and Dom!
the team all met up at mine for 10am then we packed up the cars and made our way to Winchester to the Chesil Theatre, we then got up packed and I finished the makeup. then the fun began! so here are a few pic's that the wonderful Keiron took as my camera decided to have a hissy fit so we only managed one pic on mine!






And here are a few tasters of what we did!





XX

No comments:

Post a Comment