Monday 7 February 2011

Viv Henry

after having a great chat with Viv about my work and career she offered me some wonderful advise in helping with creating my film, she said that to show my best abilities as a film and TV makeup and hair artist, its best to show a wide range of my skills, so she said to show this I needed to create these type of photo shoots in my own way-

  • Period (classic)
  • Standard (natural)
  • Fantasy (special effects or not)
  • Aging (old to young)
  • Wound (nothing too awful)
so with these in mind and my own personal images that I want to include my photo shoots will have these factors inside them.

Viv also gave me some great contacts and other insider information that I can use to find work experience during and after uni which will be really helpful and I must get sorted out very soon.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment