Wednesday 23 February 2011

The Lovers

This photo shoot has been organised to happed the week beginning the 14th of March - I will be creating the photo shoot in Bournemouth as the photographer I have be able to work with has a studio based there, my photographer for this shoot will be Michael Roscoe,  my very talented cousin Lou Clarke who I have worked with before has said she will do the styling for the image if she is free so fingers crossed, and currently my female model will be Jacqueline Boulton who in a word is simply stunning- and my male model will hopefully be Amar Santana. (if they are both Available!)
X


 the main inspiration for this image came from the film posters so this will be the type of image created-



Another image that I am really looking at for inspiration was taken from my new guest lecturer website, if I incorporate all the different factors from each of my images I sure I can create something beautiful.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment