Wednesday 23 February 2011

Show Girl Continued...

For this image I have so far emailed locations such as the MayFlower, the Nuttfield and the Chesil -all theatre is my area. I have also contacted the costumer shop in London called Angels to see what the have to offer and to find out if they are having a sale- they are still discussing whether or not to have a sale and if they do what to sell so still watching that space, I have also been looking at a designer called Kieron Le Vine in regards to a head piece for the showgirl but am a little undecided at the moment due to the work being incredible but very current, so Im not sure at the moment how this will fit with the vintage feel of the overall shoot but we'll see. I have also contacted a few models over modelmayhem to see if they will be interested in working with me, if not I have sent some emails to model agency to see if any of their on the books models what some head shots, I am trying to keep the costs down at the moment though so really want to avoid paying for a model when there are so many about for free. Update complete
X.

No comments:

Post a Comment